Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tag "Jew" are it!

The game of internet tag has reached the outer depths of the web and into "My Life". Now I am abliged to give you 5 facinating facts about myself.

1. I just said to lori yesterday "I wish someone would tag me, It would be fun." unknowingly Abbi had tagged me 2 days ago.

2. I have three middle names, Jason Alan Churchill Thorburne Morris is my full name.

3. Over the last 10 years I have worked in a candy store, a gift shop, grounds keeping, house keeping, Wizard costume (at a theme park), Karbon Jacket (snow board instructor), as a dishwasher, kook, waiter, coffe maker, worship leader, meat slicer, design consultant, gelato salesman, and a cateror.

4. I watched my shcools softball team break the world record for the longest continuous softball game, on friday night.

5. Since sept of last year I have collected over 200 phone numbers, since I started school this semester I have collected 63. Of course my old phone had a heart attack and I lost 120 of those #'s.

Nicole Julia Josh Carina Wesley

j.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger nicole said...

Thanks fer the nod bro.

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wesley was already tagged days ago...but he's ignoring all of us because he's in production week for Oliver! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home