Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Coldplay Colored Ice-cream

It's in a cone, I scouped it all for you, cookie bits were blue, But it was all yello...(sing it)

I was in the caff yesterday on my way for some delicious frozen deseart ( I never could spell that wright) when I was caught in a moment of sheer awe. Right in front of me set the brightest yelloist (not so sure that's a word) ice cream I had ever seen in my entire life. It seriously looked like highlighter exploded, leaving a neon glow second only to my fathers puma windbreaker from 1987. I kinda wanted to runn it through a plado press and make plagetti out of it. What was this mysteriously bright ice creams flavor, you ask? Cookie dough! That's right it had bright blue balls of choc. chip cookie dough in it. The best thing about the whole expierience was the color of my teeth afterward. O.k. so they didn't look much different than normal but atleast I had an excuse for their lovely hugh. Seriously though if you ever want to convince someone you have horribly bad hygine this is definately the way to do it.

j.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger nicole said...

Ever try yellow snow?

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good point..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home