Saturday, September 17, 2005

Best week ever

So this week was really great for me.
I found a good church, I started catching up with my classes, I got a new bike, and I havn't had to fill my gas tank in 3 weeks. Then the weekend hit. My bike was stolen, I missed worship practice, I have a ton of homewoirk and I may never get to fill up my gas tank again.

If the Lord chastens who he loves I am fealing very very loved. Of all the cars in the parking lot you would think the 14 year old dented, blue monster with two flat tires and an air conditioner that has hot & hotter as its climate controll settings, would be the last one left. But aparently their is a market for them.

I guess someone really needed my 15' alloy finish hub-caps (all three of them).
And my six speaker sound system(ok so only two of them work but whatever, people got needs)
Maybe they were really interested in my rare collection of scratched cd's.
More than likely it was the dangling symbols of stupidity hanging from the ignition.
Whatever it was that attracted the thief to my car I hope he or she and it are very happy together, in fact I hope the car celepto and the biker burgerlar roll slowly off into the sunset riding hapily ever after.

bless them that persecute you or something.

10 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel ... Here's a short list of RSS readers you might like to try: FeedDemon full-featured Windows news aggregator Bloglines free Web-based aggregator SharpReader simple, well designed, reads RSS and Atom NewsGator plug-in for Outlook 2000 and newer ...
Hey' you have a great blog here! I'm definitley going to bookmark you!
I have a ##Freedom## site/blog
Come and check it out if you have time:-)

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Lore Ferguson said...

j. if it helps, i'm glad you're here. besides, things like this never happen in potsdam -- who would have known this would actually the most anecdote filled time of your life!?

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger nicole said...

You do realize that in the first paragraph you wrote that your BIKE was stolen. Lor, you gotta start proofing his posts again. By the way, you both should go on the road. Singing at the same time in two different keys is not an easy task. If anyone wants to hear this duet I still haven't deleted the message yet.Gimme a ring.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger j. said...

my bike and my car got stolen nick.

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch ... better get some really good sneakers, 'cause you'll be using them a lot more now. And get a security device for them, and never leave the laces in the ignition, okay?

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Lore Ferguson said...

nic. keep it on the downlow, we're just working on what will be a number one hit right now =)

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, bout the bike...just keep singing buddy.
-nic

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Ouch. If it's any consolation, Susan was in her first fender bender (breaker actually) today. Rear-ended at a stop light.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to spoil my fun j.

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since I haven't heard from you in about 2 weeks, your life sounds about as good as mine, of course with different aspects. Tried calling you the other day. I miss you, call me!

Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home