Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back and Running.

First of all let me say this is not the new site that was promised last month that had minor set backs and was unpublishable. This is "temporary untill morissless is fully operational. Tell people about the switch.

Romania was amazing. I love the country, the people, and most of the food.
We saw nearly 40 come to the Lord for the first time, a few deamons cast out and a number of physical healings. Travel on the way there was long and ardjuous almost every leg had a major hicup. This led us to miss our first concert. But once in Cleuj' things started to go much smoother.

We spent the greatest portion of our time ministering at a camp for 15 -25 year olds. 5 days in the mountains of Romania (Transelvania) . It was beautiful we did concerts/worship every night. And worked with the kids during the day. Sports activities, games, etc. Thankfully enough of the kids spoke broken or fluent eng. so we were able to really connect with them.

We also learned a bit of Romanian.

People always tell you a missions trip will change you or make you a new person; like its some kind of new salvation or something. I don't know about all that. What I do know is that my global perspective has been enriched. I know there are people on "the other side of the world" that need jesus, that need our prayer, and our support. Now they are not just children on tv asking for money, they are real people, who know my name and I theirs. The church is alive and well and I am excited to return soon. I miss you all and thank you for your support.

P.S. If you feel the Lord leading to support me in the paying of this trip contact me in an email @ jcmusiqman@gmail.com or send a check to Zions Call, www.zionscall.com

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'morning. Have missed you. Glad you had a good experience there. Lots has been going on since you left ... it's a crazy world.

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you're back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home